This past weekend I spent 10+ hours in a car with 3 year old Ellie Grace and 5 month old Ruby Dot and I have to say, aside from:
- Someone asking 1 zillion times why?
- Someone refusing to pee in her pull-up with no rest area for miles.
- Someone screaming, “I really want milk, I really want milk, I really want milk” for what seemed like an hour.
- Someone crawling under my running car to retrieve her tiny little toy pieces she dropped.
- Someone stealing my pumpkin doughnut and leaving me the gross chocolate munchkin.
- And 500 rounds of Monkey-monkey-fo-funky-banana-fanna-fo-funky, me-my-mo-monkey, Monkey.
Jessica and I made it down and back unscathed!
Saturday was spent relaxing, shopping, and playing at the park and Sunday we hit the Central Park Zoo and I took Ellie Grace on a horse and carriage ride.
It was a great weekend and I’m so happy we finally made it down…BUT I must say… I’m extremely thankful that my Dad and Alice are always so willing to be the ones to make the ten-hour drive here to see us!